- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- Powdered onion to taste
- 30 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 oz. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dash of paprika
- French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9"x13" dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, egg, and onion powder.
- Place frozen broccoli in a large bowl (make sure the broccoli is not clumping together). Pour soup mixture over broccoli and stir until broccoli is well-coated. Sprinkle in cheese, and mix well.
- Spread mixture into prepared dish. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Top with french-fried onions.
- Bake 45 minutes-1 hour.
- PREP TIME 15 MIN
- COOK TIME 1 Hour
- SERVINGS 8-10
NotesThis came about out of need. I had friends show up for supper & had no idea they were comming. So this is what I had on hand & threw it together. Later I went back & tried to remake the dish & write it down. And here it is, as close as I remember.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More