- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- Powdered onion to taste
- 30 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 oz. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dash of paprika
- French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9"x13" dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, egg, and onion powder.
- Place frozen broccoli in a large bowl (make sure the broccoli is not clumping together). Pour soup mixture over broccoli and stir until broccoli is well-coated. Sprinkle in cheese, and mix well.
- Spread mixture into prepared dish. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Top with french-fried onions.
- Bake 45 minutes-1 hour.
- PREP TIME 15 MIN
- COOK TIME 1 Hour
- SERVINGS 8-10
NotesThis came about out of need. I had friends show up for supper & had no idea they were comming. So this is what I had on hand & threw it together. Later I went back & tried to remake the dish & write it down. And here it is, as close as I remember.