- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 2 cups of cooked rice, white or brown, whatever you prefer (if you add a few chicken boullion cubes to the water while cooking the rice, it tastes much better)
- About 2 cups of cubed or shredded cooked chicken with no bone (this can be fresh chicken breasts sauteed in the pan before adding the rest, or it can be leftover chicken picked off the bone, it all tastes as good)
- 1 can of Campells Cream of Broccoli and Cheese condensed soup
- If your using fresh ingredients, start cooking the rice first(follow the directions on the rice package), it will take the longest. When the rice is done, sautee the chicken cubes over medium heat until almost finished, and add the cooked rice near the end to brown it slightly.
- If using leftover indgredients, just heat them up in the skillet you plan on using before adding the soup.
- When your chicken and rice are warm and ready, simply pour the contents of the soup can over it, and mix it together, letting it heat up.
- You can make it creamier or waterier, depending on your taste, by adding water or milk until the sauce is the consistancy you like
NotesThis is a good quick meal, in the hamburger-helper one skillet style that I'm best at.
It can be made with either leftover chicken and rice, or with fresh ingredients
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More