- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 8 oz. shredded cheese
- Melt margarine in a skillet. Add broccoli, onion and garlic. Cook and stir over medium heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper lightly, then stir into broccoli mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover and cook over low heat without stirring for about 10 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More