- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 8 oz. shredded cheese
- Melt margarine in a skillet. Add broccoli, onion and garlic. Cook and stir over medium heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper lightly, then stir into broccoli mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover and cook over low heat without stirring for about 10 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Get Fit With Good Food!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More