- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is great on a fall cold day !!!
- 1 Pkg frozen California vegetables
- 1 can chicken broth (10 3/4 oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion (opt)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup velveeta cheese diced
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- in pan with some water cook frozen vegetables and onion together until tender; drain.
- In saucepan, melt butter .
- Stir in flour. salt and pepper until blended. Add milk gradually and cook until thick.
- Stir constantly.
- Add vegtables and remaining ingredients.
- Cook until cheese is melted.