- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (2) 1 pound bags of frozen chopped broccoli
- 32 oz. of Fat-Free Chicken Broth (I use Swanson in a box)
- 1 small box (16 oz.) of Velveeta Light Cheese
- 1 can Diced Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup diced onions
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, cook broccoli and onions in chicken broth until just tender. Add the Rotel tomatoes until heated. This I have learned from experience. Turn off the heat at this point. Dice the velveeta cheese and drop into the warm soup. Stir until cheese is melted and enjoy.
NotesThis recipe originally came from a group of weight-conscious friends. I've adjusted the ingredients, it's very healthy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More