- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (2) 1 pound bags of frozen chopped broccoli
- 32 oz. of Fat-Free Chicken Broth (I use Swanson in a box)
- 1 small box (16 oz.) of Velveeta Light Cheese
- 1 can Diced Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup diced onions
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, cook broccoli and onions in chicken broth until just tender. Add the Rotel tomatoes until heated. This I have learned from experience. Turn off the heat at this point. Dice the velveeta cheese and drop into the warm soup. Stir until cheese is melted and enjoy.
NotesThis recipe originally came from a group of weight-conscious friends. I've adjusted the ingredients, it's very healthy!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
MetroCooking DC 2013
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More