- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (6 oz) package chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, layer chicken and broccoli in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Top with soup. Fluff stuffing with a fork; spoon over soup. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
NotesThis recipe comes from TOH Simple & Delicious magazine, July/August 2007, posted by Jenn Schlachter, Big Rock, Illinois. You can put it together quickly and it's quite tasty. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More