- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough over the bottom and up the sides.
- Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining chees
NotesAnother Taste of Home recipe. I've made these for lunch, the kids love them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More