- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough over the bottom and up the sides.
- Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining chees
NotesAnother Taste of Home recipe. I've made these for lunch, the kids love them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Jean’s Recipe File
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More