- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough over the bottom and up the sides.
Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into cups.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Sprinkle with remaining chees