- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of bowtie pasta
- 1 head fresh broccoli florets (frozen will work if you prefer)
- 1 pkg skinless/boneless chicken, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 bottle to 1 bottle pine nuts -also called Pignolia nuts (depending on how much you prefer)
- 4 - 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil - generous amt)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Saute the pine nuts in EVOO until golden to dark brown.
- Add chicken and cook till almost done then add the garlic; finish cooking chicken till white throughout.
- Boil broccoli until tender crisp (do not overcook); add to chicken mixture.
- Boil bowtie pasta; add to chicken mixture and salt and pepper to taste.
- Genereously add the EVOO as it is the base for this recipe.
- TIP: I usually get the broccoli and pasta going at the same time so it'll be ready when chicken is. This is a throw all together, quick, and easy dish. Enjoy.
NotesI made this up after tasting something similar at the Olive Garden that I loved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More