- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/4 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine potato, broccoli, onion, broth and thyme in a medium-size pot. Bring to a boil, partially cover and cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Drag out your potato masher (buy one if you don't already own one - there is no need to grab a blender for this) and mash away. Usually all but the onions will mash, depending on how small you've cut them. Try not to overmash the potatoes!
- Add remaining ingredients to pot; simmer until hot, about 3 minutes. (Do not allow to boil.)
- This makes approximately six one-cup servings BUT I tend to serve two-cup servings. My serving size - 3 points per serving. 1.5 points per one cup serving.
NotesAdapted from a WW recipe...
This makes approximately six one-cup servings BUT I tend to serve two-cup servings. My serving size - 3 points per serving. 1.5 points per one cup serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More