- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/4 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine potato, broccoli, onion, broth and thyme in a medium-size pot. Bring to a boil, partially cover and cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Drag out your potato masher (buy one if you don't already own one - there is no need to grab a blender for this) and mash away. Usually all but the onions will mash, depending on how small you've cut them. Try not to overmash the potatoes!
- Add remaining ingredients to pot; simmer until hot, about 3 minutes. (Do not allow to boil.)
- This makes approximately six one-cup servings BUT I tend to serve two-cup servings. My serving size - 3 points per serving. 1.5 points per one cup serving.
NotesAdapted from a WW recipe...
This makes approximately six one-cup servings BUT I tend to serve two-cup servings. My serving size - 3 points per serving. 1.5 points per one cup serving.
Breads and Pastry 101
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More