- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- 10 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, and mayonnaise.
- Pour over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon and sunflower seeds and toss well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More