- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- 10 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, and mayonnaise.
- Pour over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon and sunflower seeds and toss well.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More