- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- 10 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, and mayonnaise.
- Pour over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon and sunflower seeds and toss well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Italy or Bust
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More