- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Stir in broccoli, pimientos, parsley, onion, dill and garlic powder.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottom of leaf, leaving a 1/2" shell.
- Set the shell aside.
- Cut the top and removed bread into cubes; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fill bread shell with dip.
- Serve with toasted bread cubes.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More