- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
In a large bowl, combine the yogurt and mayonnaise.
Stir in broccoli, pimientos, parsley, onion, dill and garlic powder.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottom of leaf, leaving a 1/2" shell.
Set the shell aside.
Cut the top and removed bread into cubes; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Fill bread shell with dip.
Serve with toasted bread cubes.