- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- * 3 cups water
- * 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- * 2 packages (6 ounces each) corn bread stuffing mix
- * 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- * 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- * 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- * 1-1/3 cups milk
- * 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- * 2 green onions, sliced
- * 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the water, 1/4 cup butter and seasoning packet from stuffing mixes; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; add stuffing crumbs and toss. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon stuffing around edges of greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place broccoli spears in center of dish. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Stir in the flour, bouillon and salt until smooth. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Add onions; mix well. Pour over broccoli. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Social Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More