- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 lb. broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely-grated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon ground dry thyme (I use a coffee grinder to grind spices & herbs; you can also crush them in a mortar & pestle)
- 3 eggs
- Put eggs into boiling water and cook until hard-boiled.
- Steam broccoli in steamer, or cook in small amount of water until done.
- While broccoli and eggs cook, combine mayo, lemon juice, onion and thyme in small saucepan and heat.
- When eggs are hard boiled, remove the yolks and chop finely; discard whites or save for another use.
- To serve, pour heated sauce over broccoli and sprinkle with chopped egg yolk.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More