- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 lb. broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely-grated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon ground dry thyme (I use a coffee grinder to grind spices & herbs; you can also crush them in a mortar & pestle)
- 3 eggs
- Put eggs into boiling water and cook until hard-boiled.
- Steam broccoli in steamer, or cook in small amount of water until done.
- While broccoli and eggs cook, combine mayo, lemon juice, onion and thyme in small saucepan and heat.
- When eggs are hard boiled, remove the yolks and chop finely; discard whites or save for another use.
- To serve, pour heated sauce over broccoli and sprinkle with chopped egg yolk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More