- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz ham (or turkey) chopped, should equal 1 cup
- 1/4 pound broccoli, chopped, should equal 1 cup
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley snipped
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBS dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 pkg (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together ham, broccoli, onion, parsley, cheese, mustard, and lemon juice.
- To assemble ring, unroll crescent dough; seperate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange triangles in a circle on Pizza Pan with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside.
- Scoop ham mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle.
- Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.)
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
NotesI went to a Pampered Chef party and the hostess made this recipe, it was a huge hit. Since the party I have made it once or twice when company comes over for lunch, and it is always gobbled up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More