BROCCOLI HAM RING
- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Servings: 8
- 4 oz ham (or turkey) chopped, should equal 1 cup
- 1/4 pound broccoli, chopped, should equal 1 cup
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley snipped
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBS dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 pkg (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix together ham, broccoli, onion, parsley, cheese, mustard, and lemon juice.
To assemble ring, unroll crescent dough; seperate into 16 triangles.
Arrange triangles in a circle on Pizza Pan with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside.
Scoop ham mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle.
Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.)
Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.