- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 12 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Grease a 10 inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, eggs, and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in broccoli, onion, and 2 cups of the shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Top with remaining cheese and return to oven just until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot
NotesMy family loves this delicious dinner pie.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Babette's Test Kitchen
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More