- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 12 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Grease a 10 inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, eggs, and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in broccoli, onion, and 2 cups of the shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Top with remaining cheese and return to oven just until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot
NotesMy family loves this delicious dinner pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More