- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 12 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Grease a 10 inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, eggs, and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in broccoli, onion, and 2 cups of the shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Top with remaining cheese and return to oven just until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot
NotesMy family loves this delicious dinner pie.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Italy or BustSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More