- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 packages frozen broccoli florets, defrosted
- 1 package of grated mozzarella
- Parmesan cheese to taste (at least ½ cup)
- 1 ¼ cup bisquick
- 1 ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil until softened.
- Set aside in a bowl to cool.
- Sauté broccoli in oil for about 5 minutes, set aside to cool.
- Drain any excess oil.
- Mix together milk and bisquick.
- Add eggs, onion mixture, mozzarella, cheese and broccoli and mix well
- Put in a greased pan and cook for about 40-45 minutes at 350° or until middle sets.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by my friend Dawn. It was one of the first things I learned how to make. I make this using 2 boxes of frozen spinach in place of the broccoli. I defrost it and squeeze out all the water and saute it for a couple of minutes with salt and pepper. I've also used the same recipe and used mushrooms, broccoli and cheddar. I suggest adding more cheese.
This makes two quiches (pie pans) or you can make one quiche in a large rectangular pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Adventures in CookingSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More