- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 packages frozen broccoli florets, defrosted
- 1 package of grated mozzarella
- Parmesan cheese to taste (at least ½ cup)
- 1 ¼ cup bisquick
- 1 ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil until softened.
- Set aside in a bowl to cool.
- Sauté broccoli in oil for about 5 minutes, set aside to cool.
- Drain any excess oil.
- Mix together milk and bisquick.
- Add eggs, onion mixture, mozzarella, cheese and broccoli and mix well
- Put in a greased pan and cook for about 40-45 minutes at 350° or until middle sets.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by my friend Dawn. It was one of the first things I learned how to make. I make this using 2 boxes of frozen spinach in place of the broccoli. I defrost it and squeeze out all the water and saute it for a couple of minutes with salt and pepper. I've also used the same recipe and used mushrooms, broccoli and cheddar. I suggest adding more cheese.
This makes two quiches (pie pans) or you can make one quiche in a large rectangular pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More