- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 c. instant rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1 (16 ounce) package processed American cheese, cubed
- 1 T. butter
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook broccoli and rice according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and 1 1/4 cups water. Gradually stir in cheese until melted. Be careful that the cheese doesn't burn.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and saute celery and onion until soft.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, rice, soup and cheese mixture, celery and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, until bubbly and lightly brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
My Family CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More