BROCCOLI SALAD SQUARES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (1) 8 oz. pkg. crescent rolls
- 3/4 c. mayo or miracle whip (i use miracle whip)
- 2 t. sugar
- 1 t. vinegar
- 1 1/2 c. broccoli flowerets, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- 2 T. red onion, quartered & sliced thin
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 1 T. sunflower seed kernels
- Unroll dough onto 12x15 baking sheet & press to within 1" of edge.
- Bake 12-15 min or until golden brown.
- Cool completely. Mix together mayo, sugar & vinegar.
- Spread over crust. Sprinkle with broccoli, bacon, onion, raisins & seeds.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
NotesFrom Pampered Chef. If you like Broccoli Salad, you'll love this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More