- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. real bacon pieces
- 6 broccoli crowns
- 1-2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 c. sunflower seeds
- grape tomatoes, cut in half (about a pint)
- 8 tbsp. vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Chop broccoli into florets. Mix bacon and broccoli together in a large bowl. Add in the cheese, sunflower seeds, onion and tomatoes. In a separate bowl, mix together the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise. Pour this mixture over the broccoli mixture and gently stir. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- I also added some garlic/pepper/salt seasoning and Accent to mayonnaise mixture.
NotesThis is one of my favorite salads!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More