- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. real bacon pieces
- 6 broccoli crowns
- 1-2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 c. sunflower seeds
- grape tomatoes, cut in half (about a pint)
- 8 tbsp. vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Chop broccoli into florets. Mix bacon and broccoli together in a large bowl. Add in the cheese, sunflower seeds, onion and tomatoes. In a separate bowl, mix together the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise. Pour this mixture over the broccoli mixture and gently stir. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- I also added some garlic/pepper/salt seasoning and Accent to mayonnaise mixture.
NotesThis is one of my favorite salads!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More