- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head broccoli (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins
- little bit of chopped onions
- 1 pound bacon fried and crumbled
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbls. vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2) Make dressing and put into fridge till 1 hour before serving.
- 3) Add dressing to dry ingredients 1 hour before serving. Place back into fridge until ready to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Special SmoothiesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More