- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head broccoli (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins
- little bit of chopped onions
- 1 pound bacon fried and crumbled
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbls. vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2) Make dressing and put into fridge till 1 hour before serving.
- 3) Add dressing to dry ingredients 1 hour before serving. Place back into fridge until ready to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More