- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion
- 8 oz shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- Fry bacon until very crisp, drain on paper towel, and crumble.
- Toss all ingredients together and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.
NotesMy aunt makes this salad for all our family gatherings. It tastes great and is so easy!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Sweet Roll Dough
Rosemary and goat cheese crostinis
Weiner-Bean CasseroleSee More