- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion
- 8 oz shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- Fry bacon until very crisp, drain on paper towel, and crumble.
- Toss all ingredients together and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.
NotesMy aunt makes this salad for all our family gatherings. It tastes great and is so easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More