- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 bunches broccoli, cut up
- Any flavor Ranch Dressing (I like 3 Cheese Ranch)
- Crumbled bacon pieces or bacon bits
- sunflower seeds
- grapes, sliced (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
NotesThis is one of my family's favorite side dishes during the summer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More