- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 bunches broccoli, cut up
- Any flavor Ranch Dressing (I like 3 Cheese Ranch)
- Crumbled bacon pieces or bacon bits
- sunflower seeds
- grapes, sliced (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
NotesThis is one of my family's favorite side dishes during the summer.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More