- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 cups broccoli (large bunch)
- 1/2 cup raisins or craisins
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 6 Tbsp. bacon bits
- 3 Tbsp. salted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup Fat Free mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Whisk together, and pour over salad and toss.
- Mix ingredients in first list in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and marinate 30 minutes - 1 hour in refrigerator before serving.
- Dressing: Whisk together, and pour over salad and toss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More