- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 cups broccoli (large bunch)
- 1/2 cup raisins or craisins
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 6 Tbsp. bacon bits
- 3 Tbsp. salted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup Fat Free mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Whisk together, and pour over salad and toss.
- Mix ingredients in first list in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and marinate 30 minutes - 1 hour in refrigerator before serving.
- Dressing: Whisk together, and pour over salad and toss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More