- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 2/3 c. Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbls. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 1 tbls. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- salt and pepper
- Whisk Miracle Whip, vinegar, sugar, oregano, and basil in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss vegetables with dressing and chill one hour.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More