- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 2/3 c. Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbls. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 1 tbls. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- salt and pepper
- Whisk Miracle Whip, vinegar, sugar, oregano, and basil in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss vegetables with dressing and chill one hour.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More