- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- One 12-oz. bag (4 cups) dry broccoli cole slaw
- 1 cup low-fat creamy tomato soup (like Amy’s Chunky Tomato Bisque) or canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic, or more to taste
- Dash onion powder, or more to taste
- Dash each salt and black pepper, or more to taste
- Dash crushed red pepper, or more to taste
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan, divided
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add slaw and 1/4 cup water.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until water has evaporated and slaw has softened slightly, about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Add soup/tomatoes, garlic, spices, and 2 tbsp. Parmesan. Stir and continue to cook until hot, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Season to taste with additional spices, if you like. Top with remaining 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan.
NotesA healthy alternative to pasta!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More