- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- One 12-oz. bag (4 cups) dry broccoli cole slaw
- 1 cup low-fat creamy tomato soup (like Amy’s Chunky Tomato Bisque) or canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic, or more to taste
- Dash onion powder, or more to taste
- Dash each salt and black pepper, or more to taste
- Dash crushed red pepper, or more to taste
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan, divided
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add slaw and 1/4 cup water.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until water has evaporated and slaw has softened slightly, about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Add soup/tomatoes, garlic, spices, and 2 tbsp. Parmesan. Stir and continue to cook until hot, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Season to taste with additional spices, if you like. Top with remaining 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan.
NotesA healthy alternative to pasta!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More