- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 6–8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 bags (3 oz) ramen noodle soup - any flavor
- ¾ stick butter
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- 2 (12 oz) bags broccoli slaw
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Green onions, chopped for garnish
- ---Dressing Mix---
- ¾ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup brown or white sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 ramen noodle seasoning packet
- ½ cup whole cashews
- Put the ramen noodles in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin while melting butter in a large skillet over low/medium heat.
- Add the crushed noodles and slivered almonds to the skillet and sauté, stirring occasionally (keep temperature at low/medium heat).
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the shredded broccoli into bowl and toss with the noodles, almonds, cashews and sunflower seeds.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.
NotesDid you know that parsley gives great flavor and is nutritious in salads? Just one ounce provides 43% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance for Vitamin C and 18% and RDA for iron in men and 12% in women, plus 1 mg of beta carotene.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Short & Sweet
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More