- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced (I always use at least 3)
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. tarragon vinegar
- 1 T. prepared mustard
- Cut stalks of broccoli in 1/2" slices and break broccoli flowerets into bite-sized pieces. (I just used the flowerets).
- Put broccoli in a large bowl.
- Mix the other ingredients and pour over the broccoli pieces.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Stir broccoli at least once as it marinates.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More