- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced (I always use at least 3)
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. tarragon vinegar
- 1 T. prepared mustard
- Cut stalks of broccoli in 1/2" slices and break broccoli flowerets into bite-sized pieces. (I just used the flowerets).
- Put broccoli in a large bowl.
- Mix the other ingredients and pour over the broccoli pieces.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Stir broccoli at least once as it marinates.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Meatball Stufeed Tomato
Zesty Party MixSee More