- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1-cup mayonaise (I use light mayo)
- 1-can cream of celery soup
- 2-10 oz packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked (fresh is tasty as well)
- 2-3-tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-dash of Worchestershire sauce
- 2-eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-tube of crackers (Townhouse, Ritz, etc.)
- 1/2-stick of butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients but butter and crackers. Pour in greased casserole dish. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Turn off heat once melted and stir in crushed crackers. Top mixture with buttered cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is one of my mom's specialties but I'm not sure where she picked it up!