- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe is one of my mom's specialties but I'm not sure where she picked it up!
- 1-cup mayonaise (I use light mayo)
- 1-can cream of celery soup
- 2-10 oz packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked (fresh is tasty as well)
- 2-3-tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-dash of Worchestershire sauce
- 2-eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-tube of crackers (Townhouse, Ritz, etc.)
- 1/2-stick of butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients but butter and crackers. Pour in greased casserole dish. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Turn off heat once melted and stir in crushed crackers. Top mixture with buttered cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.