- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Broccoli Stuffing Casserole
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli florets
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 10 ounces dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of salted boiling water until just slightly tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, onion, celery soup, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add broccoli and stuffing mix and toss gently to complete coat.
- Pour into baking dish and top with shredded cheese and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
NotesI brought this to a friend's house for a holiday dinner and everyone really loved it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Breads and Pastry 101
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More