- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Broccoli Stuffing Casserole
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli florets
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 10 ounces dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of salted boiling water until just slightly tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, onion, celery soup, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add broccoli and stuffing mix and toss gently to complete coat.
- Pour into baking dish and top with shredded cheese and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
NotesI brought this to a friend's house for a holiday dinner and everyone really loved it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More