- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. uncooked white rice
- 10 oz. broccoli florets
- 10 oz. cauliflower florets
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 5 3/8 oz. milk
- 1 1/2 c. crushed buttery round crackers
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Simmer broccoli and cauliflower florets in water for 10 minutes, or until crunchy. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute onion. Stir cauliflower, broccoli and rice into the saucepan. Once the vegetables and rice are coated, stir in the cheese, chicken soup and milk. Transfer the entire mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle the crackers on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More