- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. uncooked white rice
- 10 oz. broccoli florets
- 10 oz. cauliflower florets
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 5 3/8 oz. milk
- 1 1/2 c. crushed buttery round crackers
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Simmer broccoli and cauliflower florets in water for 10 minutes, or until crunchy. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute onion. Stir cauliflower, broccoli and rice into the saucepan. Once the vegetables and rice are coated, stir in the cheese, chicken soup and milk. Transfer the entire mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle the crackers on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More