- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 large jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 small jar chopped pimento
- 1 can french fried onion rings
- Cook cauliflower and broccoli until tender crisp. Drain well. (I've been anal about this and cooked them separately and I'm not sure it is worth the time and effort to do so. The veggies turn out fine cooked together.) Place veggies in casserole dish. Heat cheese whiz, soups, and pimento until blended well. Pour over veggies. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Cover with onion rings and bake for 5 to 10 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is a tasty, colorful veggie dish. I must admit it is not low cal, but oh my, it does taste good! This is really a very easy dish to prepare.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More