- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 large jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 small jar chopped pimento
- 1 can french fried onion rings
- Cook cauliflower and broccoli until tender crisp. Drain well. (I've been anal about this and cooked them separately and I'm not sure it is worth the time and effort to do so. The veggies turn out fine cooked together.) Place veggies in casserole dish. Heat cheese whiz, soups, and pimento until blended well. Pour over veggies. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Cover with onion rings and bake for 5 to 10 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is a tasty, colorful veggie dish. I must admit it is not low cal, but oh my, it does taste good! This is really a very easy dish to prepare.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More