- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-oz pork sausage (used Jimmy Dean )
- 10-oz package of chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided (used mexi blend)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (used cottage cheese)
- 8 eggs lightly beated (used 3 for 1/2 of the recipe)
- 1/4 cup of milk (milk was sour so did not use any)
- 1 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp salt ( did not use the salt)
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced ( did not have so I used chopped red pepper)
- Oven set on 350. Lightly grease a 7x11" dish
- Cook the sausage, drain and place in a large bowl. Add the broccoli and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Place into the prepared dish. Add a 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese to the bowl along with the eggs and ricotta cheese, milk and spices.
- Spread over the sausage mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Arrange the tomato slices over the top~ ( used chopped red pepper)
- Bake covered for about 30 minutes~ Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More