- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 T. onion salt
- 1 C. salad oil
- 1/4 C. cider vinegar
- 1/2 sugar (dissolved w/ a little water)
- Place first four ingredients in large bowl. Mix last six ingredients in a blender. Let stand in blender and mix every 15 minutes for one hour. Pour dressing over vegetables and marinate overnight in regrigerator. Stir well before serving.
NotesDon't let the ingredients deceive you. This is really delicious!