- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is an old recipe I use to make often, but it got lost and I found it not to long ago, so I will start to make it again. It's very good!
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 glass "OLD ENGLISH" cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 sm. onion, chopped
- Large bag of Broccoli,thawed
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 1/2 cup rice, cooked and cooled
- Brown onion and add thawed broccoli. Add soup, cheese, miracle whip, milk and rice. Mix all together and bake for 30 minutes at 350*.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More