- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2tb butter
- 1 C chopped broccoli, cooked (steamed or boiled)
- 2 ts dried parsley, opt.
- S&P (salt & pepper)
- 1/4 C milk
- 1/2 C shredded cheese (I use whatever I have on hand, 3 cheese blend or cheddar usually but any should work)
- 1) Microwave pierced potatoes on HIGH for about 12 minutes, or until cooked thouroughly. Slice potato in half. Scoop out pulp, keeping skins intact. Mash pulp in a medium bowl.
- 2) Add butter, broccoli, parsley, milk, cheese, S&P. Mix.
- 3)** Spoon potatoe mixutre into shells, dividing evenly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes until heated through,about 15 min.
- ** Sometimes I skip this step.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More