- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch broccolini (or broccoli)
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbl. olive oil
- 2 Tbl. red wine vinegar
- 1 teasp. Dijon mustard
- 1 teasp. honey
- Steam or boil broccolini (or broccoli) to desired tenderness.
- Cut into bite-size pieces and place in a bowl with the tomatoes.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients; adjust seasoning with salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over the salad, toss gently and refrigerate till serving time.
NotesThis recipe is from the current issue of "Cuisine At Home." It calls for broccolini, but since I had some frozen broccoli spears in the freezer, I substituted, and it worked just fine. This seems to get better as it sits; next time I'll make it the day before I need it!