- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Mayo
- 2 Tbls. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Bunches of Broccolli
- 1/2 Cup Salted Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Raisins, Grapes or Cranraisins whatever you perfer.
- 12 Slices of Crisp Bacon broken into bite size pieces.
- The dressing MUST be made the day before serving and not put on the salad until right before you are ready to serve.
- Combine salad ingredients.
- Dress when ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More