- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- Place in a food processor with lemon juice, cumin, coriander, garlic, shallots & tomatoes.
- Blend until smooth. Thin with water if desired.
- Add mayonnaise and mix. Leave for about 10 minutes so that flavours can mingle.
- Serve with nacho chips or crackers.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More