- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- Place in a food processor with lemon juice, cumin, coriander, garlic, shallots & tomatoes.
- Blend until smooth. Thin with water if desired.
- Add mayonnaise and mix. Leave for about 10 minutes so that flavours can mingle.
- Serve with nacho chips or crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More