- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- Place in a food processor with lemon juice, cumin, coriander, garlic, shallots & tomatoes.
- Blend until smooth. Thin with water if desired.
- Add mayonnaise and mix. Leave for about 10 minutes so that flavours can mingle.
- Serve with nacho chips or crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More