- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch broccoli using just the tips, cut small
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green and red grapes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon salad vinegar
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pecans or almonds
- Mix salad ingredients; put in a salad bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Add dressing ingredients just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More