- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: Not Long
- English muffins
- Crab meat (I use the crab-meat in a can or plastic tub)
- White Sauce (If you don't have the time you can use a can of cream of mushroom soup with a bit of milk)
- Grated Cheese for top
- Split and toast as many English Muffins as desired. About one whole muffin per person.
- Put the crab-meat on the toasted muffin halves; and then the sliced avocado.
- Spoon on some homemade white sauce.
- Salt and Pepper
- Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Broil until brown on top
NotesGrandma Donna quick meal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Watt's Cooking in PA?
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More