- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: Not Long
- English muffins
- Crab meat (I use the crab-meat in a can or plastic tub)
- White Sauce (If you don't have the time you can use a can of cream of mushroom soup with a bit of milk)
- Grated Cheese for top
- Split and toast as many English Muffins as desired. About one whole muffin per person.
- Put the crab-meat on the toasted muffin halves; and then the sliced avocado.
- Spoon on some homemade white sauce.
- Salt and Pepper
- Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Broil until brown on top
NotesGrandma Donna quick meal
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Cooking with SabraSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More