- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 large tilapia fillet
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 c. Kerrygold herb and garlic butter ( about 1/2 stick), softened
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 2-3 T. light mayonnaise
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven’s broiler. Spray a broiling pan with non stick spray or line a pan with aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the herb butter, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish lightly with Old Bay.
- Arrange tilapia in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More