- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 large tilapia fillet
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 c. Kerrygold herb and garlic butter ( about 1/2 stick), softened
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 2-3 T. light mayonnaise
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven’s broiler. Spray a broiling pan with non stick spray or line a pan with aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the herb butter, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish lightly with Old Bay.
- Arrange tilapia in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.