- Cooking Time: 9 to 11
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 TBSP vinegar
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 6 pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a saucepan, combine the first 9 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside half of the sauce.
- Place the pork chops on broiling pan rack.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Brush with remaining sauce.
- Continue broiling, turning and basting occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Notes(tnt) These Were Good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More