- Cooking Time: 9 to 11
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 TBSP vinegar
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 6 pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a saucepan, combine the first 9 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside half of the sauce.
- Place the pork chops on broiling pan rack.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Brush with remaining sauce.
- Continue broiling, turning and basting occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Notes(tnt) These Were Good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More