- Cooking Time: 5-8
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 tightly packed cup fresh dill sprigs (more may be needed for taste)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream salt to taste
- 2 salmon fillets, about 4 to 6 ounces each
- In a food processor, puree the dill, pepper and sugar. Add the mustard and sour cream and combine. Salt to taste. (Make at least 30 minutes in advance and refrigerate)
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a nonstick baking sheet and broil. 5 minutes of rare, or 6 to 8 for well done.
- Serve the salmon with a large dollop of the dill mustard sauce.
NotesGoes great with Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More