- Cooking Time: 5-8
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 tightly packed cup fresh dill sprigs (more may be needed for taste)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream salt to taste
- 2 salmon fillets, about 4 to 6 ounces each
- In a food processor, puree the dill, pepper and sugar. Add the mustard and sour cream and combine. Salt to taste. (Make at least 30 minutes in advance and refrigerate)
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a nonstick baking sheet and broil. 5 minutes of rare, or 6 to 8 for well done.
- Serve the salmon with a large dollop of the dill mustard sauce.
NotesGoes great with Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More