- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 salmon fillets (about 1" thick)
- cooking spray
- Prepare broiler.
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Brush mustard mixture over fillets.
- Place fillets, skin side down, on a broiler rack that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Broil salmon 8 minutes or until fish begins to flake.
NotesThis is a very simple recipe that is absolutely delicious!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More