- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger
- 1 lb Scallops
- non-stick cooking spray
- 4 skewers
- 2 tbsp. toasted white Sesame Seeds(optional)
- Combine lime juice, oil, honey, soy sauce, and ginger.
- Add scallops and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick coating.
- Remove scallops from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Thread scallops evenly on 4 skewers.
- Place skewers on the baking pan and broil 4-6 inches from source of heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn and baste with the remaining marinade. Broil for another 2-3 minutes or until scallops are done throughly
- Roll scallops in sesame seeds to coat evenly on all sides.
- Serve on top of vegetables or as an appetizer.
NotesI love to serve these delicious scallops on top of stir-fried spanich with a side of wild rice. You can also microwave the remaining marinade sauce and pour it over the scallops. My daughter loves the marinade with wild rice.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Cookin'See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More