- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love to serve these delicious scallops on top of stir-fried spanich with a side of wild rice. You can also microwave the remaining marinade sauce and pour it over the scallops. My daughter loves the marinade with wild rice.
- 3 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger
- 1 lb Scallops
- non-stick cooking spray
- 4 skewers
- 2 tbsp. toasted white Sesame Seeds(optional)
- Combine lime juice, oil, honey, soy sauce, and ginger.
- Add scallops and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick coating.
- Remove scallops from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Thread scallops evenly on 4 skewers.
- Place skewers on the baking pan and broil 4-6 inches from source of heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn and baste with the remaining marinade. Broil for another 2-3 minutes or until scallops are done throughly
- Roll scallops in sesame seeds to coat evenly on all sides.
- Serve on top of vegetables or as an appetizer.