- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Pounds of Tilapia/Cat Fish/Soul or whatever mild fish you like (fillets)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Butter (or margerine)
- 3 T Mayonnaise
- 2 T Lemon Juice
- 1/4 t. Dried Herb such as Basil, Dill, Chives, whatever you like
- 1/4 t. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 t. Onion Powder
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl mix the cheese, butter, mayo and lemon juice. Season with herbs of your choice, pepper and onion powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fish fillets in a single layer on a broiler pan. Broil a few inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip over and broil a couple more minutes. Remove from heat and cover with cheese mixture. Broil 2 more minutes and serve!
NotesWe eat fish a lot and in order to vary the taste I try different things. This actually works very well with any mild fish, so try it, you may like it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More