BROILED TILAPIA/CATFISH/SOUL PARMESAN
- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Pounds of Tilapia/Cat Fish/Soul or whatever mild fish you like (fillets)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Butter (or margerine)
- 3 T Mayonnaise
- 2 T Lemon Juice
- 1/4 t. Dried Herb such as Basil, Dill, Chives, whatever you like
- 1/4 t. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 t. Onion Powder
In a small bowl mix the cheese, butter, mayo and lemon juice. Season with herbs of your choice, pepper and onion powder. Mix well and set aside.
Arrange fish fillets in a single layer on a broiler pan. Broil a few inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip over and broil a couple more minutes. Remove from heat and cover with cheese mixture. Broil 2 more minutes and serve!