- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- Preheat your oven's broiler, and grease a broiling pan, or line with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder, and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over, and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven, and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes, or until the topping is browned, and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More