- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- Preheat your oven's broiler, and grease a broiling pan, or line with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder, and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over, and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven, and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes, or until the topping is browned, and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More