- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 3 Kalamata or other brine-cured black olives
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Oil a shallow baking pan large enough to hold tomatoes in one layer and arrange tomatoes in pan.
- Pit olives and chop fine with garlic. In a small bowl stir together olive mixture, oil, salt, and pepper. Brush tomatoes evenly with mixture and broil about 3 inches from heat 8 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Serves 2.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More