- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 3 Kalamata or other brine-cured black olives
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Oil a shallow baking pan large enough to hold tomatoes in one layer and arrange tomatoes in pan.
- Pit olives and chop fine with garlic. In a small bowl stir together olive mixture, oil, salt, and pepper. Brush tomatoes evenly with mixture and broil about 3 inches from heat 8 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Serves 2.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More