- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a 13-in x 9-in. x 2-in. greased pan. Chill.
- Combine lime gelatin and 1-1/2 cups boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into an oiled 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pan; chill until very firm.
- Repeat for strawberry and orange gelatins.
- Soften the unflavored gelatin in cold water.
- Boil pineapple juice; stir into unflavored gelatin. Set aside until slightly thickened.
- Place whipped topping in a large bowl; gently fold in pineapple juice mixture.
- When flavored gelatins are firm, cut into 1-in. cubes; gently fold into whipped topping mixture. Spoon over crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
NotesThis is just one of the many recipes for this cult favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More