BROKEN GLASS DESSERT
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Combine the crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a 13-in x 9-in. x 2-in. greased pan. Chill.
Combine lime gelatin and 1-1/2 cups boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Pour into an oiled 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pan; chill until very firm.
Repeat for strawberry and orange gelatins.
Soften the unflavored gelatin in cold water.
Boil pineapple juice; stir into unflavored gelatin. Set aside until slightly thickened.
Place whipped topping in a large bowl; gently fold in pineapple juice mixture.
When flavored gelatins are firm, cut into 1-in. cubes; gently fold into whipped topping mixture. Spoon over crust.
Chill for at least 2 hours.