- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a 13-in x 9-in. x 2-in. greased pan. Chill.
- Combine lime gelatin and 1-1/2 cups boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into an oiled 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pan; chill until very firm.
- Repeat for strawberry and orange gelatins.
- Soften the unflavored gelatin in cold water.
- Boil pineapple juice; stir into unflavored gelatin. Set aside until slightly thickened.
- Place whipped topping in a large bowl; gently fold in pineapple juice mixture.
- When flavored gelatins are firm, cut into 1-in. cubes; gently fold into whipped topping mixture. Spoon over crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
NotesThis is just one of the many recipes for this cult favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More