- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll (0.75 oz) Fruit by the Foot chewy fruit snack in 3-foot roll (any flavor), unwrapped
- 14 pretzel sticks (2 to 3 inches long)
- 2/3 cup white vanilla chips, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips (52 chips)
- Line large cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Unroll fruit snack roll. With kitchen scissors, cut 3/4-inch-long fringe on one long side of snack roll. Cut fringed roll into 2-inch pieces.
- To make each "broomstick," wrap piece of fringe around one end of pretzel; press to seal.
- Place "broomsticks" on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Drop rounded 1/2 teaspoonfuls of melted white vanilla chips crosswise onto pretzels; shape to resemble "ghosts" seated "broomsticks."
- Press 3 miniature chocolate chips into each "ghost" for eyes and mouth. Let stand at room temperature for about 45 minutes or in freezer for about 5 minutes or until set. Peel candies from waxed paper. Makes 14 candies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More