- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll (0.75 oz) Fruit by the Foot chewy fruit snack in 3-foot roll (any flavor), unwrapped
- 14 pretzel sticks (2 to 3 inches long)
- 2/3 cup white vanilla chips, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips (52 chips)
- Line large cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Unroll fruit snack roll. With kitchen scissors, cut 3/4-inch-long fringe on one long side of snack roll. Cut fringed roll into 2-inch pieces.
- To make each "broomstick," wrap piece of fringe around one end of pretzel; press to seal.
- Place "broomsticks" on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Drop rounded 1/2 teaspoonfuls of melted white vanilla chips crosswise onto pretzels; shape to resemble "ghosts" seated "broomsticks."
- Press 3 miniature chocolate chips into each "ghost" for eyes and mouth. Let stand at room temperature for about 45 minutes or in freezer for about 5 minutes or until set. Peel candies from waxed paper. Makes 14 candies
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More