- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll (0.75 oz) Fruit by the Foot chewy fruit snack in 3-foot roll (any flavor), unwrapped
- 14 pretzel sticks (2 to 3 inches long)
- 2/3 cup white vanilla chips, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips (52 chips)
- Line large cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Unroll fruit snack roll. With kitchen scissors, cut 3/4-inch-long fringe on one long side of snack roll. Cut fringed roll into 2-inch pieces.
- To make each "broomstick," wrap piece of fringe around one end of pretzel; press to seal.
- Place "broomsticks" on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Drop rounded 1/2 teaspoonfuls of melted white vanilla chips crosswise onto pretzels; shape to resemble "ghosts" seated "broomsticks."
- Press 3 miniature chocolate chips into each "ghost" for eyes and mouth. Let stand at room temperature for about 45 minutes or in freezer for about 5 minutes or until set. Peel candies from waxed paper. Makes 14 candies
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More